ProHealth Marketing Pte Ltd
TePe Interdental Brushes Yellow Original (25pc/pk)
TePe Interdental Brush Original: straight brush head, short handle, nine sizes.
Original / Soft texture
Wire dimension 0.7 mm
Passage Hole Diameter (PHD) 1.3 mm
An interdental brush by TePe, designed to clean the gaps between the teeth, where a regular toothbrush is unable to reach. Use daily to keep gums and teeth healthy and fresh. The interdental brush can be used for cleaning between teeth, implants, crowns, and bridges. It's also suitable for cleaning around brackets and wires during orthodontic treatment. TePe Interdental Brush Original comes in 9 colour-coded sizes to fit narrow as well as wide gaps - ISO sizes 0-8. The interdental brushes are developed in collaboration with dental experts to ensure the highest quality in every detail. Daily use can help remove up to 40% more plaque than toothbrushing alone. Effective plaque removal prevents gum inflammation, cavities, and bad breath. By replacing fossil raw material with plant-based material in a mass balance system, we have reduced the carbon footprint of this interdental brush by around 80% – without compromising on product quality, efficiency, or design.
- The most effective way to remove plaque between the teeth.
- The user-friendly handle offers a stable grip which enables cleaning with controlled movements.
- The smaller brush sizes (0-3) have a flexible neck for increased durability and access. The larger brush sizes (4-8) have a thicker, bendable wire.
- Plastic coated wire and rounded tip for safety and comfort.
- Sourced from plant-based materials.