Poly C (Vitamin C) NEW!
Tablets / Bottle: 120
Supports the synthesis of collagen, and promotes immune and cardiovascular system health*
- Vitamin C carries dual importance as the body’s premier water-soluble antioxidant and as a coenzyme essential for the synthesis and health of connective tissues in the skin and throughout the body
- Supports healthy cardiovascular function, vision, and immune function*
- Provide extra vitamin C during times of stress
Did You Know?
- Poly C’s unique blend of mineral ascorbates provides superior bioavailability and prolonged vitamin C activity while reducing the potential of stomach irritation.*
- Vitamin C helps the lining of the gums (epithelium) stay healthy despite the bacteria that inhabit the mouth. Healthy gums isolate the bacteria from the roots of the teeth despite their close proximity. When bacteria start to penetrate the gums, through tiny lesions or weakened lining, it is within the gums that the immune system fights to eradicate the harmful bacteria and to ensure the health of both the gums as well as the underlying tooth-supporting ligaments and bone.
- Vitamin C is key to the processes of cell growth, healing and repair of tissue. It's necessary for the production of collagen, the basic protein that makes up all connective tissue, including that of the gums and of the periodontal ligaments that help the gums stay tight to the teeth and the teeth to the jawbone.
Vitamin C is a hardworking nutrient. It’s a water-soluble antioxidant that contributes to cardiovascular health, immune health, and even skin health. And Poly C has an advanced formula, making it a workaholic and an excellent daily supplement. Its unique blend of mineral ascorbates makes the vitamin C available in the body’s blood stream for a prolonged period of time. It is also formulated to provide extra vitamin C during times of stress. Another advantage of Poly C is that it’s formulated to reduce common stomach irritation, a drawback to other sources of vitamin C. You should know that your body neither makes nor stores vitamin C, so you have to consume this important antioxidant daily to keep it in your system.
Made by Usana Utah, USA
Poly c™ dietary supplement 120 Tablets
Directions: Take two (2) tablets daily
Supplement Fact s
Serving Size: 2 Tablets Amount per serving %DV*
Vitamin C 1200 mg 2,000% (as calcium, potassium, Magnesium, and zinc ascorbates)
Citrus Bioflavonoids 130 mg †
(Citrus spp. L., Fruit) Rutin 14 mg †
Quercetin 6 mg †
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established